Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Leaning Out, out of no where!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In both your cases, the primary sensor is the only one you need to change. The secondary will definitely shoot a code if it needs changed, because the ECU thinks your cat is craping out.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Obsessed247's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the replys, I've had computer issues and haven't been able to post. What I've found is that it only does this for the first 15 minutes or so that it is ran in a day. Their isn't an exhaust leak and I have raised my vtec engagement point to try to smooth things out but to no avail. After 15-20 mins. it goes back to running like a rapped ape. I'm thinkin possibly the O2 sensor? This happens a full and part throttle. Any ideas?

    Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •